Welcome to my We Retired Early blog. I created this blog for people who enjoy lifestyle freedom, financial independence, and love technology (especially mobile apps).
My name is Steve Miller and I live in Florida, just steps from the beach. I retired early (age 50) in 2012 after selling my software business to a larger company. My passions in life revolve around 3 things and I use this blog to post articles related to these:
- Lifestyle Freedom – As an early retiree, I love to travel, blog, golf, cycle and stay fit. I am able to craft my day the way I wish. You will find lots of posts on this blog about my travels and how I spend my time enjoying life. Learn more
- Financial Independence – When you retire early, your cash has to last a long time (hopefully 40 years for me). I enjoy personal finance, investing, budgeting, and finding ways to generate additional income. You will find lots of posts on this blog about how to become financially independent and stay that way. Learn more
- Mobile Apps – I am into technology, especially mobile apps. You will find lots of posts on this blog about the coolest mobile apps I’ve found and an app I personally developed (called aMemoryJog).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Podcast and Interviews with Steve Miller
Here are some podcasts and interviews that other bloggers have posted:
- Interview with Financially Alert about how Steve retired early
- Interview with The Money Mine about how Steve achieved the American Dream
- Interview that Retire Early Lifestyle conducted with Steve a few days after he retired
- Guest blog with Just One More Day that explains how to retire early
- Podcast from App Academy that explores what Steve doing now that he is retired
- Podcast from AppMasters.co about how to build a mobile app company
- Podcast from The App Guy Podcast on what it’s like to retire early
Talk to Me
I would also love to hear from you. If you have an interesting story related to any of the 3 passions listed above, let me know, I may spotlight you on an upcoming blog. If you would like to contact me, answer these questions.
If you would like help building your blog visitors or your social following, I may be able to help. Click here to learn more about how I’ve helped others.